Sunday, May 12, 2013
The 10 Best Things About Being a Mom
1. Hugs and kisses and holding hands.
2. Notes from my kiddo.
3. The smile that lights up her face when she sees me after we've been apart.
4. Compliments about my kiddo from others.
And the humorous:
5. Blaming being late on the kiddo.
6. Being able to use the kiddo as an excuse to do or to not do something.
7. Being "forced" to go out for ice cream or cupcakes.
8. Leftover Halloween/Valentine's Day/Easter candy.
9. Snowball and autumn leaf and dandelion fights.
And the obvious:
10. Mother's Day!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)