Sunday, January 6, 2013

You Know You Are A Mean Mommy When...


...your child writes you a note telling you how "bad" you are!

This note is awesome! My friend, D, isn't even certain what prompted it! It could have been the fact that she forced her daughter to take her medicine...or maybe because she received $100.00 and plans to spend it on herself instead of buying her daughter an American Girl doll (gasp!)...could it be because D won't let her daughter paint her own bedroom? Or maybe because she nixes her kiddo's pranks...? Who knows? Keep up the good work! Mean Mommies rock!

I love featuring other Mean Mommies on my blog. If your child thinks you are unreasonable, please let me know. If you feel that you turned out OK because of your own Mean Mommy, I'd like to hear about that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment