Thursday, April 11, 2013

Litter Update

One result of writing a blog is the accountability. After all, if I say that I'm going to do something but don't follow through, you won't take me seriously, right?

After complaining about a litter but in Walkin' the Walk, Not Just Talkin' the Talk, I am happy to report that this morning, the kiddo and I picked up trash on our way to school. She held the bag for me and I picked up the crap with my glove-encased hand and dropped it into the bag. She was happy to help and eagerly pointed out pieces of trash that I missed. We ended up filling a grocery store bag over half way full. The majority of the trash was beer cans. Seems like some delinquents had a party in the open area by the school. Their parents need to keep a better eye on them, but that's for another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment