Friday, November 9, 2012

Comin' Clean

No, this post is not about bath time. That was full of drama tonight, according to hubby. I was in the kitchen ;)  This post is about me being honest: a handful of you know who I am, and others of you have guessed. My name is Georgianne, and when I'm not writing my posts, I am a full-time wife, mommy, and cat-caretaker, and a part-time (adjunct) Spanish instructor. I have been trying not to let the cat out of the bag (figuratively, not literally) and not reveal my real identity, because I'm afraid of people bugging me. Bugging, stalking, it's all the same...been there, done that. But my previous experiences of being stalked were before I had the kiddo (sorry, if you don't know her name, you're not finding it out here. Still gotta be a little careful). Now, if anybody messes with me, they mess with a mama bear.

Some of my previous posts have been about other inspiring mean mommies (and daddies); I'm always excited to hear about another parent who's not afraid to put their foot down and make unpopular decisions in the name of good parenting. In fact, I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences.  Feel free to share!

I have changed the settings on this blog so that anyone can comment. If you abuse that privilege, I will take it away...and say something really mean about you. Or to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment