What to do? What to do? Here is the first draft of my list. Have I done any of these things yet? No, but today was only the second day of school. Give me time, people!
- Clean her room. Dust, vacuum, pick up trash.
- Really clean her room. All of the above, but throw out broken toys, outdated toys, just plain crappy toys. Scrape stickers off door.
- Organize her room.
- Remove things from her room that are not hers but that she has appropriated and hidden in there (like the cat toy. Huh?).
- Remove clothing she has outgrown.
- Remove out-of-season clothing.
- Prep ingredients for dinner (before she can eat them--hello frozen peas, a fave snack)
- Go grocery shopping without fielding requests for crap.
- Work on my craft projects, without having them become her projects.