Wednesday, August 7, 2013

When the Bacteria From the Toilet Has Eaten Away at Their Brains

Oh, my goodness. It happened again. The kiddo and I were Kroger (the one by Lowe's/Airport for you local peeps) and the kiddo had to use the restroom. There was a lady in the stall next to us, and...you can guess what happened. The kiddo and I were washing our hands, and Ms. Bad Hygiene bypassed the sink and headed for the door. I was appalled, and this time, I did it. I said "Ma'am, aren't you going to wash your hands?!"...she ignored me. Seriously. She was looking at something near the restroom, which was unfortunate for her, since I continued my tirade and commented, "I can't believe that there are still people who don't wash their hands after they use the rest room". Didn't faze her. So I told the kiddo, "Seriously, don't touch anything that woman has touched", and marched her to a different section of the store.

OK, I realize that I'm quickly morphing from Mean Mommy into Totally Bitchy Mommy, but are you freaking kidding me? Just wash your damn hands already. Public rest rooms have sinks complete with water, soap, towels and hand dryers for a reason, and that reason is that nobody wants your germs, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment