Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sneaky Things to do While the Kiddo is in School--Cat's Version


Finally, I get some peace and quiet! I know I'm cute and all, but OMG, that girl has got to give me some space! She is sweet, though, so I won't leave any hairballs or anything nasty in her room.

  • Sniff everything.
  • Rub on everything and leave lots of fur.
  • Take a nap on the bed.
  • Take a nap in the tent.
  • Look for any of my toys she has taken in there.
  • Look for any of her toys that might be fun to play with.
  • Get claws stuck in doll's hair.
  • Knock something over.
  • Get that stuffed bunny.
  • Take a nap in the doll's crib. 
  • Look out window.
  • Leave more fur.
  • Take a nap in the closet. 
  • Scare Mommy when she comes in to clean the room.
Oh, boy, this is gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment